Thursday, March 1, 2012

These days

What are we doing these days? Nothing much to be precise. Waiting in front of my lappy for important e-mails from my professor. Exploring Facebook and discovering new applications. While not exactly old-fashioned, I do sometimes find myself lost in this cyberworld we live in. New updates to old applications never fail to amaze, astound and probably confound me. Catching up on my favourite animes and finding new ones to follow. The storyline, sometimes touching, sometimes philosophical, there's an anime for everyone. Planning a graduation trip with Sam. Korea is the destination and it will be my first time there. It's going to be smashing and hopefully unforgettable trip for all the right reasons. Well, there's a FYP presentation to overcome but let's not look too closely at the details. Brushing up on my limited knowledge of Korean by using the free lessons from TTMIK. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the teachers and the creators of such a wonderful website. I do feel my Korean improving as I listen to the lessons. I find myself blessed that I had a wonderful tutor, Dr Yoon, for my NTU Korean module for which I have enjoyed my self greatly. Teachers who can teach are as precious as gold and I too aspire to be one. ^ ^

No comments: